3-in-1 convertible crib with toddler bed conversion kit
- REFINED MID-CENTURY MODERN STYLE: Featuring a modern, clean silhouette and classic rounded spindles. Flared tapered legs add a playful touch to this sophisticated crib.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: The Peggy has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and passes the most stringent emission standards. It contributes to clean indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- 3-IN-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit for your convenience. Suitable from newborn up to 4 years old.
- GROWS WITH BABE: The low-profile design allows you to easily put a newborn to rest. And with four adjustable mattress positions, you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand.
- CLEAN MODERN AESTHETIC: Our hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Made with sustainably sourced solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most renewable woods available. The end panels are acacia veneered TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- UNIVERSAL MATTRESS FIT: The Peggy is a standard size crib, we recommend our Pure by babyletto line of hypoallergenic and eco-conscious crib mattresses (52" x 27.75").
- COMPLETE YOUR NURSERY: Pair with the babyletto Palma 7-drawer dresser.
Made in Taiwan
Assembled Dimensions: 54.25" x 31.75" x 36.50"
Assembled Weight: 80.00 lbs
Takes a standard full-size crib mattress at least 51.625 x 27.25" and no more than 6" thick
Slat strength: 135 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
Peggy Mid-Century 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
Shipping charges are dependent on the total price of your order. Please see our Shipping Policy for a full list of our shipping rates.
Most orders will be shipped via UPS. Delivery time is 2-7 business days. No signature is required for this delivery. Our smallest packages (bedding, wood swatches) ship via FedEx SmartPost with the final delivery handled by USPS. Delivery time for these orders is about 7-10 business days.
Orders including oversized items (assembled dressers or purchases with multiple furniture pieces) will be shipped by a large parcel carrier. A signature may be required for your area, in which case the carrier will contact you to make an appointment. Delivery time for these orders is 5-12 business days unless otherwise stated. Final local delivery to your home may extend past the ETA date on your shipping confirmation. See our Shipping Policy for more information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please see our Return Policy.
Cancelling or Modifying Orders
To request a cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We pride ourselves on our ability to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, but as a result it may not be possible to cancel your order if it has already been processed through our warehouse.